CANCELLED (See details on an invitation to make an online donation)
Consider spending your early Friday evening with St. Matthew's family and friends - come for the 5:30pm Mass, 6pm Stations of the Cross, and end with a shared meal and an opportunity for almsgiving to a local charity - on Friday, March 13, all donations go to Community Resources, and our meal is served by the Hispanic Ministry.
Make a Donation for the Simple Lenten Meal Recipients
The Social Justice Committee invites you to make a donation to the remaining charities that we could not host due to cancelation of parish events during this time of precaution around the coronavirus.
- Choose “Donate” to the right.
- After filling out the form with your address and credit card information, click “Review Donation and Continue.”
- Choose “Comments” and in the comments window, indicate that you would like your donation to be made for the Simple Lenten Meals Program and include which charity/charities you would like to support. You may choose the following:
- Kairos Prison Ministry - Shares Christ's transformative love and forgiveness to impact the hearts and lives of those who are incarcerated.
- Community Resources - Offers classes and support for Hispanic families and their children with special needs.
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLINIC) - Responds to the Gospel message of welcoming the stranger, by protecting the dignity & rights of immigrants.
- Martha's Table - supporting families through educational programs, healthy food, & other social services.
Many thanks for your support!